- February 27, 2019
- Posted by: Parker Evans, CFA, CFP, CMT
- Categories: Factsheet, Financial Planning, Financial Planning and Investment Blog, Research, Retirement Planning, Tax Free, Taxes
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 reduces tax rates on individuals and increases the standard deduction among other changes. Successful Portfolios is pleased to present our popular fact sheet, Key Financial Data for 2019. This handy and concise tax reference covers many items affecting your finances, including:
- Standard deduction and personal exemptions
- Trusts, estate taxes, and gift tax exemptions
- Retirement plans (IRA, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b))
- Social Security & Medicare
- Tax schedules for Single, Married and Head of Household filers
- Reduced tax rates for capital gains & qualified dividend income
- Education credits and deductions
- Phase outs for high-income tax payers.
Call the wealth management pro’s at Successful Portfolios, (727) 744-3614. Let’s talk about tax optimization and your financial plan for 2019 in light of the new tax law.