- March 30, 2015
- Posted by: Parker Evans
- Categories: Articles, Financial Planning, Financial Planning and Investment Blog, Portfolio Management, Retirement Planning, Retirement Strategies, Uncategorized
A smart financial plan can make you money and give you peace of mind. Follow these six steps to successful financial planning:
- Select a compatible Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Professional.
- Gather your personal financial data and consider your goals.
- Analyze and strategize with your CFP professional.
- Formulate a plan including a written Investment Policy Statement.
- Put your plan into motion.
- Monitor your progress and stay on track.
For more information download the Consumer Guide to Financial Planning and call Successful Portfolios today at (727) 744-3614.