Joseph Baer, APMAClient Advisor and Assistant Portfolio Manager
- Retirement Planning
- IRA Rescue, Rollover, and Consolidation
- Put and Call Options
- Technical Analysis and Charting
- Custom Reporting and Portfolio Analytics
- BS, University of South Florida
- APMA, Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor
- Pursuing Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
Joe Baer joined SP in September 2010. He is a licensed Investment Advisor Representative with twelve years of professional experience. Joe holds the Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA) designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning. In 2011, Joe graduated with honors from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Finance. He is also a graduate of the Boston University Financial Planning Program and is pursuing the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) professional credential.
I joined SP right after we opened our doors in 2010 and plan on being here for many more years to come. I enjoy connecting with our clientele in a meaningful way.