- June 4, 2017
- Posted by: Parker Evans
- Category: Financial Planning, Financial Planning and Investment Blog, Portfolio Management, Regulatory Compliance
1. What experience do you have?
Our expert 3-man team has over 50-years combined professional experience in the wealth management business. To learn more please go here.
2. What are your qualifications?
Our team members have earned the most respected professional credentials in financial planning and investment management. Go here to learn more.
3. What financial planning services do you offer?
Our only line of business is advising clients regarding investments and financial planning. We always act as a fiduciary looking out for your best interest. We don’t sell insurance, annuities, credit cards, checking accounts or any other financial product.
4. What is your approach to financial planning?
Successful Portfolios LLC is an independent, fee-only SEC Registered Investment Advisor Firm owned by our professional practitioners. Our investment process starts by listening to you. We provide financial planning guidance and solutions based on a thorough understanding of your personal circumstances, preferences and risk/return objectives. Our team helps you craft a personalized, high-performance portfolio of readily marketable stocks, bonds, options, and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Dedicated to your success, we provide ongoing oversight and communications, making recommendations and changes as appropriate, and keeping you up-to-date and well informed. Successful Portfolios is an authorized, independent advisor at Charles Schwab and Interactive Brokers, ensuring your account is safe and secure, held in your name at the broker you choose.
5. What types of clients do you typically work with?
We work with individuals, families, and organizations. We manage more than $150,000,000 in client assets. Our clients include professionals, entrepreneurs, retirees, trusts, charitable organizations, retirement plans and other entities. We have no pre-set minimum account size.
6. Will you be the only financial planner working with me?
You work directly with our three-man team of licensed advisors.
7. How will I pay for your financial planning services?
Our investment advisory agreement is simple, transparent and fair.
8. How much do you typically charge?
Our compensation ranges from 1.25% to .50% annualized of assets under management. Fees are negotiable depending on account size, strategy, and complexity. You pay nothing upfront and you may cancel your advisory agreement at any time without penalty.
9. Do others stand to gain from the financial advice you give me?
We don’t charge commissions or accept remuneration from product sponsors. We don’t pay for referrals.
10. Have you ever been publicly disciplined for any unlawful or unethical actions in your career?
We are proud of our compliance and regulatory record. Check us out using the SEC’s Public Investment Adviser Search Site.
For more insights on selecting the right advisor, please see the CFP Board’s Let’s Make a Plan Site.