- February 25, 2022
- Posted by: Parker Evans, CFA, CFP, CMT
- Categories: Factsheet, Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Taxes
Download the Key Financial Data and Tax Fact Sheet 2022. Our handy two-page fact sheet (pdf) is a must-have planning tool for all taxpayers.
- Tax Rate Schedules and Brackets for all Filing Types
- Standard Deduction and Child Tax Credit
- Tax Rates on Long-Term Capital Gains
- Tax Rates on Qualified Dividends (QDI)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) 3.8% Tax, aka The Obamacare Tax
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Gift and Estate Tax Exclusions and Credit
- Retirement Account Contribution Limits (IRA, 401(k), etc.)
- Social Security and Medicare Tables
Let our team help you plan and minimize your taxes using the information in the Tax Fact Sheet 2022. Call (727) 744-3614.